This policy has been prepared in order to inform about the privacy protection principles that apply to the use of information received directly or indirectly from our Customers, including information obtained via our web pages.
- The personal data administrator is BARTŁOMIEJ KONOPKA, running the business activity under the name F.H.U. BARTŁOMIEJ KONOPKA with its seat in ZAKOPANE, UL. OSWALDA BALZERA 35, 34-500
- The data administrator informs that all provided personal data will be processed according to the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) hereinafter referred to as GDPR.
- We collect personal data necessary for the purpose of booking accommodation and for the purpose of providing comprehensive hotel services.
- Providing personal data and expressing consent to processing thereof by the Customer is voluntary, however, it is necessary for the purpose of booking accommodation and providing hotel services.
- We collect data during :
- the booking process via the web page - the booking made in person at the hotel, by phone or via e-mail, as well as during the guest’s registration at the hotel.
The data can also be obtained from our business partners from booking portals (Booking.com, HRS, travel organizers, etc.) if the consent was expressed.
- We collect the following data:
During the booking process via the web page, there is a possibility of either creating a Customer account or making a one-time booking.
- When creating an account on the hotel’s web page, the Customers set independently their own account password and provide the following data:
Name and Surname Address (street, house/flat number, postal code and town/city) Phone number E-mail address The above data may be changed independently by the Customer after logging in to the account.
- At a one-time online booking made via the website, the scope of collected data is the same as during the account creation, with the addition of the country of residence.
- During bookings made in person, by phone or via e-mail or chat, as well as during the Customer’s registration at the hotel, the following data is collected:
- Name and Surname;
- Address (street, house/flat number, postal code and town/city)
- Phone number
- E-mail address;
- Company data including Tax Identification Number (in case a VAT invoice is issued in the company name);
- Customer’s car registration no. (in case the hotel parking lot is used);
- Number of identity document.
- Children’s details, such as first name, last name, nationality and date of birth are collected only from their parents or legal guardians in order to establish their age and the applicable discounts, as well as for statistical purposes (obligation to the Polish Central Statistical Office and the climate fee).
- When using the hotel’s web pages, additional information is collected automatically (IP address of the computer from which the hotel web page was accessed, the internet provider’s external IP address, the domain name, the browser type, the time of access, the type of operating system).
- The collected data is used for:
- The fulfillment of our commitments to our Customers.
- The handling of the room bookings and accommodation requests:
- the creation and storage of legal documentation in accordance with accounting standards.
The provision of the Customer’s accommodation service at the hotel:
- monitoring of service provided (phone, bar, payable TV, etc.)
- room access management,
- internal management of lists of Customers, who behaved inappropriately during their hotel stay (aggressive and antisocial behaviour, breach of terms of the agreement with the hotel, non-compliance with safety regulations, theft, causing damage and vandalism, payment issues).
Improvement of hotel services, particularly:
- the processing of the Customer’s personal data as part of our marketing program – for the purpose of marketing activities, brand promotion and better identification of the Customer’s requirements and wishes,
- a better matching of our products and services to the Customers’ expectations, customization of commercial quotations and newsletters informing about special offers sent to the Customer,
- informing the Customer about special offers and new services available at the hotel.
- segmentation operations based on the booking history and Customer’s preferences – for the purpose of sending the Customer customised messages,
- compiling statistics and calculation of commercial results, as well as dealing with reporting,
- provision of contextual data used by the offer suggestion tool, when the Customer visits the hotel’s web page or books accommodation,
- mailing of newsletters, special offers and tourist and hotel offers, as well as providing Customer service via phone,
- handling of subscription, special offers, tourist offers and satisfaction survey cancellation requests,
- taking into account the right to lodge objections.
Improvement of the hotel’s services, in particular:
- complaint management, o
- ffering the Customer benefits on account of the loyalty program.
Ensuring security and improvement of use of the hotel’s web page including:
- navigation enhancement,
- implementation of security measures and fraud prevention measures.
Ensuring compliance with legal provisions (e.g. with respect to storage of accounting documents).
- Only authorized hotel employees and Processors, with whom separate agreements have been signed (subcontractors providing services to the hotel) have direct access to the Customers’ personal data. Data may also be disclosed to authorized parties in accordance with the applicable provisions of law.
- Hotel Gold undertakes proper technical and organizational measures, in accordance with the applicable provisions of law, in order to ensure maximum protection of our Customers’ personal data.
- When credit card data is provided by the Customer during a booking, the Customer is redirected to the web page of payment card merchant who ensures the security of the executed transaction.
- Hotel Customers have the right to access the content of their data, data correction, data portability, and the right to receive a copy of the personal data processed by the hotel. Additionally, the Customer has the right to revoke the given consent in any time, to demand the limiting of its processing, erasure and the right to be forgotten in case of personal data processing for marketing purposes.
- Data collected for the purposes of providing hotel services will be processed for a period determined by law, and in the event of data collected based upon consent, until the consent is revoked.
- Data collected from monitoring is erased at the latest 90 days after the date of being recorded.
- In the event of determining that personal data is processed unlawfully, you have the right to file a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Authority (Prezes Urzędu Ochrony Danych Osobowych).
- Cookies policy
- The website automatically collects only information included in the cookie files.
- The files (cookies) are text files, which are stored on the end device of the website’s user. They are intended to use the website pages. First of all, they contain the name of the webpage of their origin, their unique number, and the storage time on the end device.
- The website operator (enter here the name, and if need be, the address) is the entity placing cookie files on the end device of their user and having access to them.
- The website operator uses the files (cookies) for the purpose of:
- adjusting the content of the web page to individual preferences of the user, above all, these files recognize his/her device in order to display the webpage according to their preferences;
- compiling statistics enabling the identification of preferences and behaviours of users, the analysis of those statistics is anonymous and enables the adjustment of content and website appearance to the existing trends, these statistics are also used for the purpose of webpage popularity assessment; the possibility of logging in to the website;
- the maintaining of user’s logged in status on each consecutive webpage.
- The website uses two basic types of files (cookies) – session and persistent ones. Session files are temporary, they are stored until the web page is abandoned (by opening another webpage, logging off or closing the browser). Persistent files are stored on the user’s end device until they are removed by the user or for the time determined in their settings.
- The user can at any time change the settings of his/her browser in order to block the support of these files (cookies) or each time obtain information on storing them on his/her device. Other available options can be checked in the internet browser settings. It should be noted that most browsers accept files (cookies) on the end device by default.
- The website operator informs that changes to the user’s web browser settings may limit access to some functions of the website’s web pages.
- The files(cookies) used by the website (stored on the user’s end device) can be made available to business partners and the collaborating advertisers.
- Information regarding the settings of web browsers is available in the web browser’s menu (help) or at the browser producer’s website.
- More detailed information regarding the files (cookies) is available on the ciasteczka.org.pl website. Source: ciasteczka.org.pl
- The person responsible for personal data protection can be contacted in person at the hotel or by e-mail at email@example.com
The Gold Hotel reserves the right to change, modify or correct this policy at any time.
Last update: 01.06.2018